- Central Enrolment for four-year-old Kindergarten
Central Enrolment for four-year-old Kindergarten
To enrol your child in funded four-year-old Kindergarten for next year, you will need to register now. This year, Kindergarten enrolment is centralised. Simply complete a single enrolment form and nominate your Kindergarten preferences. Enrolments must be lodged by 30 June.
Enrolment: things to remember
- Things you will need before you start: proof of age (birth certificate, passport scan), proof of immunisation or doctor exemption. Other information that may be applicable includes the child's Medicare number, ambulance membership, health care care details.
- For assistance completing the online enrolment, please contact Council on 5662 9200 or your local library.
- Applications for the first round of placements must be lodged between 1 May 2016 and 30 June 2016.
- Inability to provide correct information and immunisation records may lead to your kindergarten placement being given to another child.
- Inability to attach proof of age (e.g. birth certificate, passport) or immunisation status information will mean the application will not be processed until these documents have been provided.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. You will be notified of the information that is missing.
- Confirmation of receipt of your application will be sent via email. If you have not received confirmation within 10 days of your application date, please contact us on 5662 9200 or email@example.com
- Please ensure your child has had a free 3½ year old developmental assessment, prior to commencing kindergarten. This visit includes assessment of vision, co-ordination, weight, height, posture, speech and language. Please call your local Maternal and Child Health to make an appointment on 5662 9294