- Pay Your Rates
Pay Your Rates
Other Options for Paying Your Rates
Payment via PostBillPay:
- Go to www.postbillpay.com.au and quote billpay code and reference number.
- When remitting by post, please include credit slip provided. DO NOT include Bank Notes, but forward a Money Order or Cheque crossed "Not Negotiable". Stamps will not be accepted. Please do not attach staples or clips to your deposit.
- Make remittances payable to: South Gippsland Shire Council.
- Mail payment using the REPLY PAID envelope supplied with your rate notice to: Private Box 14831 Melbourne Vic 8001
- Receipts will not be issued.
- Contact your participating bank to pay this account direct from your own cheque, savings or credit card account.
- When paying by phone, remember Quote BPAY Biller Code 35097 and the Customer Reference Number at the bottom of your rate notice.
- Please fill in the following particulars of cheques. Proceeds of cheques, whilst credited to the account, are generally not available until cleared. Please refer to your account terms and conditions for details.
- Payment of the amount due may be made at any Commonwealth Bank.
- You do not need to hold an account with the Bank at which you make your payment.
- Complete the details on the bank deposit slip.
- The Bank will stamp "Ratepayers Copy" and return it to you as a receipt.
- In person by presenting your rate notice at any Post Office.
- Call 13 18 16 and quote billpay code and reference number.
Personal Payment to Council
- Present your rate notice intact to the customer service staff at Council's main office located at 9 Smith Street, Leongatha.