- Pay Your Rates
Pay Your Rates
Other Options for Paying Your Rates
Payment via PostBillPay:
- Go to www.postbillpay.com.au and quote billpay code and reference number.
Payment via mail:
- When remitting by post, please include credit slip provided. DO NOT include Bank Notes, but forward a Money Order or Cheque crossed "Not Negotiable". Stamps will not be accepted. Please do not attach staples or clips to your deposit.
- Make remittances payable to: South Gippsland Shire Council.
- Mail payment using the REPLY PAID envelope supplied with your rate notice to:
South Gippsland Shire Council, Private Bag 4, Leongatha, VIC, 3953
- Receipts will not be issued.
Payment Via BPAY:
- Contact your participating bank to pay this account direct from your own cheque, savings or credit card account.
- When paying by phone, remember Quote BPAY Biller Code 35097 and the Customer Reference Number at the bottom of your rate notice.
Payment via Post Office
- In person by presenting your rate notice at any Post Office.
Payment Via Phone to Australia Post
- Call 13 18 16 and quote billpay code and reference number.
Personal Payment to Council
- Present your rate notice intact to the customer service staff at Council's main office located at 9 Smith Street, Leongatha.