- Korumburra Town Centre Framework Plan
Korumburra Town Centre Framework Plan
The Korumburra Town Centre Framework Plan outlines the opportunites, advantages and challenges for the regeneration of Korumburra's town centre to a prime commercial, service and community hub. The plan contains short, medium and long term actions (up to 20 years).
To provide a framework for development of the town centre and the coordinated provision of services, infrastructure, land use, urban design and development.
• Practical involvement in the process of regenerating and shaping the town.
• A vibrant and attractive town for residents, businesses and visitors.
• A range of jobs, goods and services (commercial and community) required by Korumburra and district.
• Traffic, pedestrian and cyclist safety improvements
• Evidence to support grant applications