eServices and eTendering portals will be unavailable from 5.00pm to 9.00pm today (23 April) due to core network maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Farmers In Need
Tactics for Farmers
GippsDairy run a range of workshops aimed to assist farmers with tactics for dry times and tight times.
For event locations and times see: www.gippsdairy.com.au/Events.aspx
GippsDairy's Taking Stock program provides one on one support with planning and budgeting to give farmers control over expenditure on their farm. To access this service call: 03 5624 3900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look over the farm gate are community events and activities that bring people together: www.lookoverthefarmgate.com.au
Mobile Service Centres travel extensively throughout regional Australia to wide range of services such as:
• new claims for Centrelink payments
• updating and confirming Centrelink and Medicare customer information
• conducting a hearing health check/hearing test
• information on how financial matters may impact on payments
• assistance with payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
• rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
• non-cash Medicare transactions
• enrolling for and issuing new Medicare cards
• updating and re-issuing Medicare cards
• social work support and referrals.