Farmers In Need
Tactics for Farmers
GippsDairy run a range of workshops aimed to assist farmers with tactics for dry times and tight times.
For event locations and times see: www.gippsdairy.com.au/Events.aspx
GippsDairy's Taking Stock program provides one on one support with planning and budgeting to give farmers control over expenditure on their farm. To access this service call: 03 5624 3900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look over the farm gate are community events and activities that bring people together: www.lookoverthefarmgate.com.au
Mobile Service Centres travel extensively throughout regional Australia to wide range of services such as:
• new claims for Centrelink payments
• updating and confirming Centrelink and Medicare customer information
• conducting a hearing health check/hearing test
• information on how financial matters may impact on payments
• assistance with payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
• rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
• non-cash Medicare transactions
• enrolling for and issuing new Medicare cards
• updating and re-issuing Medicare cards
• social work support and referrals.