Proposed Sale of Council Land - Korumburra
Pursuant to section 189 & 223 of the Local Government Act 1989 Council at its ordinary meeting held 23 August 2017 proposed to sell by private treaty to facilitate a Supermarket Development:
- 155-165 Commercial Street, Korumburra being the land contained within certificates of title volume 3117 folio 283, volume 4989 folio 766, volume 3235 folio 873, volume 3111 folio 124, and volume 2973 folio 574 being approximately 2,023m2;
- 1 King Street, Korumburra being the land contained within certificate of title volume 10077 folio 103 and volume 10077 folio 104 being approximately 1,056m2; and
- 28 Victoria Street, Korumburra being the land described in certificate of title volume 6571 folio 160 being approximately 1,631m2.
Any person may make a submission to the proposed sales of land. Submissions must be in writing and received no later than 5.00pm, Tuesday 26 September 2017 Please indicate in your submission if you wish to be heard in support of your submission.
Submissions should be addressed to the CEO and lodged at Council Offices, 9 Smith Street, Leongatha or posted to Private Bag 4 Leongatha Vic 3953.
Submissions may ultimately be contained within a report to Council. The minutes of Council meetings are available for public inspection and published on Council’s website. Submissions may contain personal information. Submitters may request in their submission that they do not want their personal information published and it will be removed from the submission.
If submissions are received Council
- Authorises the Chief Executive Officer to set the time, date, and place to hear, submissions.
- Hears submitters who have elected to speak to their submission at a Special Meeting of Council in open session.
- Considers and determines submissions at the Ordinary Council Meeting to be held 22 November 2017 in open session.
If there are no submissions received Council will implement the proposal