Dumbalk Hall & Ladies Auxiliary
Dumbalk Hall is managed a Section 86 Committee of volunteers. The Committee meets on the third Tuesday of the month at the Dumbalk Hall.
There a regular community events held in the hall including dances and meetings. The hall has a commercial grade kitchen and is available for hire.
Dumbalk Hall has many options for hiring.
- Commercially Registered Kitchen $100.00 per day
- Supper Room – one session $75.00
- Funeral services $175.00 (Catering extra)
- Weddings – whole complex $300.00 (bond payment applies)
- Meeting Room – Supper Room Hire $40.00
- Meeting Room - $10.00 (smaller room capacity of around 15)
- Trivia Nights, dances talent quests etc. $100.00
Events At The Hall
- Dance lessons Wednesday Night 8.00pm – 10.00pm all welcome
- Dance First Sunday of each month 1.00pm until 5.00 pm all welcome
- Bias Indoor Bowling every Monday night Contact Kay Cook 5664 4288
- Catering Contact – Elaine Snell 0409 946 632 or Faye Bland 5662 9407
- For all other bookings or for further information please call: Jan Stirling (Secretary) 0488 445 153 or Bev Hanley (Booking Secretary) 5664 4344
Each Section 86 Committe has an Instrument of Delegation outlining their role and responsibilities. The Dumbalk Hall Instrument of Delegation can be view by clicking the link below.