Great Victorian Bike Ride
The Great Victorian Bike Ride will be travelling through South Gippsland on the 26-27 November.
Starting in Wilsons Promontory, full of places to explore, the RACV Great Vic is a great way for our visitors to see and experience Gippsland.
This will include a street party in Foster on Sunday 26 November starting with a market from 10.30am and ending with live music and a street party into the evening.
Please be aware of the following road closures and traffic disruptions expected during this time.
Sunday 26 November - Road Closures
- Meeniyan Prom Road (Soldiers Road) to Tidal River will be closed from 6.30am - 12.30pm
- Wilsons Prom National Park open at 12.30pm
- Traffic disruptions and reduced speed along Foster Promontory Road and Fish Creek Foster Road (from Fish Creek turn off to Foster) at approximately 9.00am - 2.00pm.
Monday 27 November - Traffic Disruptions
- From 6.30am - 10.30am at Station Street, Lower Franklin Road, Port Franklin Road, Lower Toora Road, Grip Street, Victoria Street, Stanley Street and crossing the South Gippsland Highway from Foster to Yarram.
- From 7.00am - 12.30pm at Creamery Valley Road, Toora Wonyip Road, Woorarra Road
- From 8.00am - 3.00pm on the South Gippsland Highway from Welshpool to Yarram