Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Regional Assessment Service

To access aged care services for people over 65 (or over 50 for Indigenous Australians) you will need an assessment with the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) or the Gippsland Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS).

The Regional Assessment Service Provides Home Support Assessment for older Victorians requiring aged care supports.

My Aged Care

The Commonwealth Government has established the Aged Care Gateway (My Aged Care) to create an identifiable entry point into the aged care system and assist older people to access aged care information and referrals to assessment services. It is a one-stop-shop for aged care service and information in Australia.

Your record will include up-to-date information on your needs and the results of any assessment or any services that you receive, including your recent Home Support Assessment. Only you, your nominated representative, your assessor and serviced providers will be able to access relevant information in you record.

To arrange a Home Support Assessment

Please contact:

South Gippsland RAS
Phone: 5662 9370


My Aged Care
Phone: 1800 200 422
My Aged Care Brochure

Make an enquiry