The information on this website was posted prior to the Council election period, 21 September – 23 October 2021. No updates will be made during this period unless it is a statutory requirement.
TAC L2P Program
The TAC L2P Program
The TAC L2P Program helps drivers to gain the skills and experience they need to obtain their probationary licence ('P' plates). The program targets young people that may find it hard to find someone to help them to achieve 120 hours driving experience and is managed by Department of Transport.
Becoming an L2P Mentor
To become an L2P mentor you will need:
- To attend three training sessions
- To hold a full Victorian Drivers Licence
- A willingness to work with young people
- Minimum 10 years driving experience (preferred but not essential)
- A police check, licence check and working with children check