The department of Health and Human Services is the best place to receive live updates on the situation. Some current messaging and local support can be found on our dedicated COVID19 webpage.
The below is an update of Council’s operations following the Premier’s announcement to slowly relax restrictions:
• Our Customer Service Centre continues to provide phone, mail and internet services. This is consistent with the Government’s message if you can stay home, you must. Customers are encouraged to contact us on 5662 9200 or use
• Our parks and recreation reserves will be open for exercise subject to social distancing.
• Our playgrounds and skateparks are open, with a maximum of 20 people allowed to use equipment at any one time. Physical distancing and gathering rules apply at all times.
• Men’s Sheds can re-open and arts/crafts gatherings can resume as long as they are kept to 20 people or fewer and the four square metre rule is adhered to.
• Our boat ramps are open.
• Further details will come for our caravan parks and Coal Creek Community Park and Museum.
For more information, please visit: