Shop Local - South Gippsland
Many local businesses have come up with creative solutions to keep their businesses and our economy going. Let's give them our support!Shop South Gippsland
Changes to Our Immunisation Schedule
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak our usual immunisation schedule has been disrupted.
Due to social distancing measures and facility closures our existing schedule does not meet the current government requirements. In order to still provide our community with this essential service one Shire-wide session will be each month as follows.
First Wednesday Each Month
Memorial Hall, McCartin Street, Leongatha (laneway entrance)
9.30am to 12.30pm
Appointments will be necessary for these sessions. Please call our Immunisation team on 5662 9200.
These sessions will be run differently in order to keep our community and staff safe including:
- Only one parent/carer will be allowed to be present with their children for the session
- A COVID-19 checklist and temperature checks (with a no-touch instrument) will be required on arrival
- Only two people (and their children) will be allowed into the hall at one time. Those waiting will be required to wait outside while practicing social distancing
- Those wishing to provide their mobile numbers on check-in may leave the site and will be contacted when it is their turn
- Complete sterilisation of immunisation stations will occur after each patient is seen. This will cause delays and we appreciate everyone’s patience at this time
Future immunisation sessions will be revised as the circumstances continue to evolve and community updates will be provided.