Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Online forms: Request for cat trap loan

If you are experiencing problems with neighbourhood cats or feral cats trespassing on your property, Council has traps available for loan.

Please complete this request form and a member of our Local Laws Team will contact you to discuss trap availability and collection arrangements.