The information on this website was posted prior to the Council election period, 21 September – 23 October 2021. No updates will be made during this period unless it is a statutory requirement.
Hard Waste Collection Service
Hard waste collection bookings are now closed.
A hard copy form is available if required.
Council provides an optional hard waste collection service for residential properties throughout South Gippsland:
- The service is conducted annually. Each residential property can book one collection per year.
- Bookings are accepted during July and August in 2021. Collections will be undertaken in October.
- The cost is $102 or $36 if you have a pension concession card.
- Hard waste will only be collected from properties that have booked and paid for a service prior to the collection period.
- Waste must be placed for collection within the property boundary.
- The safety of our contractors and residents are our priority. Contractors will be wearing masks and social distancing to stay COVIDsafe.
Additional information can be found in our FAQ sheet, for any further enquiries please call 5662 9200.