COVID-19 Support Package
Find out more about Council's $2M COVID-19 Community Support Package.Find out more
Hard Waste Collection Service
All bookings for hard waste collection are currently delayed due to COVID-19. Further information will be provided when payments can be taken for this service.
Council provides an optional hard waste collection service for residential properties throughout South Gippsland:
- The service is conducted annually. Each residential property can book one collection per year.
- Bookings are accepted during July and August each year. Collections are undertaken in October.
- The cost is $102 or $36 if you have a pension concession card.
- Hard waste will only be collected from properties that have booked and paid for a service prior to the collection period.
- Waste must be placed for collection within the property boundary.
Additional information can be found in our FAQ sheet or Hardwaste Brochure.
To book please complete the Hard Waste Booking Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, for any further enquiries please call 5662 9200.