Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Advertising signs, display of goods and outdoor eating facilities

Application for signs and outdoor eating facilitiesFootpath Trading Code

A permit is required to place or display goods for sale or a sign promoting the sale of any goods or services, or establish an outdoor eating facility on the;

  • Footpath; or
  • Any part of a carriageway designed for the use of passing vehicles; or
  • Within 700mm of an area where vehicles may stand; or
  • any other part of the road. 

To obtain a permit please fill in the application for permit for advertising signs, display of goods and outdoor eating facilities.

It is recommended that you read Council's Footpath trading code.