Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Storm Support Information

Storm support information can be found at the link below.

Click for Storm Support Information

Do Not Spray - Roadside Weed Register

Council holds a Do Not Spray Register of residents who have reported that they do not wish to have the roadside that abuts their property sprayed with herbicide.

There are a number of reasons this may be requested such as being an organic farmer or allergic to chemicals.

To be added to the register you will need to provide:

  • Your full name
  • Contact number
  • Address
  • Identify the area that you would like not to be sprayed
  • Explain why you wish to be added to the register

If you would like to be added to the register please contact Council's Depot on 5662 9200. Council also has a Roadside Weed and Pest Animal Control Plan that is available to view.