Weather Emergency Information
For up-to-date emergency information, please visit Council's Facebook page. Weather emergency information (including road closures) can be found at the link below.CLICK FOR ROAD CLOSURES AND EMERGENCY INFORMATION
Road hazards / closures
Council Road Hazards / Closures - update (14 June)
The following roads remain closed:
- Stewarts and Dunlop Road, Middle Tarwin (between McRae Road and Breens Road).
- Nicholls Road, Mirboo North (near Mayalls Road)
- Mardan Road, Koorooma (near Lawsons Road)
- Wooreen Mirboo Road, Wooreen
- Armstrongs Road Meeniyan (from South Gippsland Hwy to Beecrofts & Hanks Road)
- Buckinghams and Fowlers Road, Koonwarra.
- McCartins Road, Turtons Creek (from Woorarra West Road)
- Geales Road, Meeniyan
- Toora – Gunyah Road, Gunyah (from Mt Fatigue to Grand Ridge Road)
- Turtons Creek Road, Turtons Creek (between Foster-Mirboo road and Central Road)
Boundary Road, Foster is closed to through traffic between Station Road and Pioneer Street for culvert replacement works. Due to underground service issues and weather, the road will be closed until end of June (conditions permitting). All appropriate signage will be erected for the closure to ensure road users are guided around the closure. Residents along Boundary Road will still have full access to their properties while the culvert replacement works take place. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.