COVID Office Hours
Following COVID-19 restrictions, Council offices will re-open from 10.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday. Telephone, email and website inquiries are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm.See full details
Council operates a number of drinking fountains that are available to use by the public.
New drinking fountains are scheduled to be installed at South Gippsland Splash, Leongatha and at the Korumburra Recreation Centre in coming months.
List of Drinking Fountain Locations
- South Gippsland Highway, Welshpool (near the public toilets)
- Pioneer Street, Foster (near the skate bowl)
- Corner Farmers and Dollar Road, Dumbalk (in Farmers Road Park)
- Ridgeway, Mirboo North (in Baromi Park)
- Victoria Road, Loch (in the highway park site)
- Corner Turner and Hassett Street, Leongatha (in McIndoe Park)
- South Gippsland Highway, Meeniyan
Map of Drinking Fountains in South Gippsland