Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Busking and Street Entertainment

Application for street busking

Under Council’s General Local Law, a permit is required to busk on a road or in a public place.
Street entertainment can add to the ambience and vibrancy of a town and Council will generally support these activities provided they do not pose a pedestrian or traffic safety hazard and have a positive impact on the amenity of the area.

Please complete an application for street busking and return to Council.

If you are considering busking, why not check out the South Gippsland Buskers Festival. This is a hugely popular annual event held around February in Korumburra.