Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions. These will not be required from 6pm Friday.

Click for more details

Report an animal welfare concern

Animal Welfare

Matters relating to stock welfare should be directed to DELWP (Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning).

Matters relating to cruelty to domestic animals should be directed to the RSPCA.

To report sick, injured or orphaned native wildlife, please contact Wildlife Victoria on 1300 094 535 or to report a wildlife emergency, go to Wildlife Victoria's website.  For general information please see the native wildlife fact sheets.