Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Update Your Details with Council

Change of Details/Address

Unfortunately we cannot accept your 'change of address' details verbally due to privacy and security measures.

Your change of address must be provided in writing and the easiest way is by completing our Online Form: Change Your Name/Address Details

Alternatively, you can complete a Change of Name/Address Form and email, post or deliver it to Council.

Letters, faxes & emails are also accepted, provided identification information is given.

If you wish all council departments to reflect your change of address details, please also state this in your document.

To notify Council of a power of attorney please complete the Change of Name/Address Form and supply all relevant documents with your application.

NOTE: It is the responsibility of the owner/ratepayer to ensure their mailing address is current on the Council database.  When a property transfer of ownership occurs, liability for payment of rates remains with the owner recorded with Council until a Notice of Acquisition is received.