Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

COVID-19 Support Package

Find out more about Council's $2M COVID-19 Community Support Package.

Find out more

Vehicle crossings (driveways)


This form is required to be completed by an owner, occupier, builder or contractor to carry out works within a road reserve (nature strip, road etc) eg construction of a driveway, installation of culverts etc).

Vehicle Crossings (Driveways) Application Form

Want to speak to someone

Please contact Rob Jenner, Infrastructure Protection Officer, on (03) 5662 9200 or email