COVID Office Hours
Following COVID-19 restrictions, Council offices will re-open from 10.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday. Telephone, email and website inquiries are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm.See full details
Making A Complaint
If you wish to complain about a septic system in your neighbourhood, you should contact us.
To help us investigate your complaint, please let us know:
- Whether you have spoken to your neighbour about the problem
- If there is waste leaking from the property onto the roadside or your property
- If there are any smells or odours
- Where the leak is coming from and where it is going
- How long the issue has been occurring
What happens when you make a complaint?
- We will investigate any complaint within five business days
- We will inform you of the outcome of our investigation