Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions.

Click for more details

Online forms: Report roadside weeds

The following form relates only to Council controlled roads.

Only regionally controlled weeds (i.e. blackberry, ragwort, etc.) will be sprayed at the discretion of Council's biodiversity supervisor.

For further information on regionally controlled weeds see South Gippsland Weeds.

Please note: For any drainage or sight issues please complete the report a road defect form.