Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions.

Click for more details

Report a Health Related Complaint

For any health related complaints (excluding food premises) please complete the following online form.
For any urgent issues please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 5662 9200.