Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Complaints Form

This form is to be used specifically for complaints about the level or quality of service by Council, or the behaviour of a Council Officer. This form is not to be used for a request for service (e.g. to repair a section of road or for action to be taken about barking dogs). Please have all of your complaint information handy as this form will time out after 10 minutes.