COVID Office Hours
Following COVID-19 restrictions, Council offices will re-open from 10.00am to 2.00pm Monday to Friday. Telephone, email and website inquiries are available from 8.30am to 5.00pm.See full details
Freedom of Information
Documents Available for Public Inspection
Under the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015 Council must make the following documents available for public inspection:
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including the names of the Councillors or members of Council staff and the date, destination, purpose and total cost to the Council of the overseas or interstate travel, including accommodation costs;
- Agendas for and minutes of ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months kept under section 93 of the Act except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act;
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act;
- A register of delegations kept under sections 87 and 98 of the Act, including the dates on which the last reviews under sections 86(6) and 98(6) of the Act took place;
- A document containing details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease;
- A register of authorized officers appointed under section 224 of the Act;
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council during the financial year, including the names of persons or bodies which have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
- A register of the interests of Councillors, members of special committees and nominated officers consisting of the last three returns that those Councillors, members and officers were required to submit according to the Local Government Act.
Council is also required to keep registers of other information, to which there may be limited access to.