Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions. These will not be required from 6pm Friday.

Click for more details


What to do if you, or your child, have an adverse reaction

If you or your child has an adverse reaction to a vaccination, please:

  1. Seek medical advice from your GP or Hospital
  2. When you/ your child is in a stable condition, contact the Immunisation Unit on 5662 9200 and
  3. Report reaction to AEFICAN (Adverse Events Following Immunisation – Clinical Assessment Network). Database for reporting of adverse events and clinical visits, supporting immunisation providers. You can do this through your GP or through Council’s Immunisation Unit.