Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions.

Click for more details

Bins - Missed, Damaged or New

This online form handles most bin requests including reporting a missed bin, reporting a damaged/stolen bin or requesting a new bin service.