Skip to content Skip to search Skip to main navigation

Travel Exemptions for Fire Preparedness

Victorians who need to travel to carry out summer fire preparation activities can apply to council for an exemption to current travel restrictions.

Click for more details

Septic Systems

Septic systems are required to treat wastewater generated when living or working at locations that aren’t connected to sewer. Council is responsible for issuing permits and monitoring systems for most residential, commercial and small scale industrial/agricultural purposes.